Greensburg Anime Festival is dedicated to providing a harassment-free festival experience for everyone. We do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form. Festival participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the festival without a refund at the discretion of the festival organizers.
Harassment includes, but is not limited to:
• Slurs, catcalls, or other verbal/written statements with the intent or clear impact of degrading, humiliating, or intimidating another
• Sexual images in public spaces
• Deliberate intimidation, stalking, obstruction of movement, or following
• Harassing photography or recording
• Sustained disruption of talks or other events
• Inappropriate physical contact
• Unwelcome sexual attention
• Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior
Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately.
If a participant engages in harassing behavior, event organizers retain the right to take any actions to keep the event a welcoming environment for all participants. This includes warning the offender or expulsion from the festival with no refund.
Event organizers may take action to redress anything designed to, or with the clear impact of, disrupting the event or making the environment hostile for any participants.
If someone makes you or anyone else feel unsafe or unwelcome, please report it as soon as possible. You may make a personal report to festival staff, who can be identified by special name badges, or anonymously via this form which will be monitored throughout the event.
When taking a personal report, our staff will ensure you are safe and cannot be overheard. They may involve other event staff to ensure your report is managed properly.
Our team will be happy to help you contact hotel/venue security, local law enforcement, or otherwise assist you to feel safe for the duration of the event.